This is it! Come one, come all to the last Monterey Bay Derby Dames home bout of the 2015 season! Get your tickets today to cheer on the Dames as they take on the Pacific Coast Recycled Rollers! This is your chance to be a part of the hottest flat-track action that Monterey Bay has to offer.
Saturday, November 21, 2015
6:00 pm Doors open
7:00 pm Bout begins
- Brown Paper Tickets Early Bird through November 19th = $10
- Brown Paper Tickets Advanced General Admission = $13.50
- Day of, at the door = $15
- Kids 5 and under = FREE!
Water City Sports Center
2800 2nd Ave
- This is our annual military appreciation bout. Show your military ID at the door for BOGO tickets
- Open seating; all seating areas first-come-first-served. Must be 18+ to sit at the track boundary.
- If you bring your own folding chair/lawn chair, ensure it is clean and the feet are in good condition so it will not damage the hockey surface. Set up only in areas designated for this purpose and as space allows.
- Food vendors will be on site. No outside food or beverage allowed.
- Bring ID and Confirmation Number for will-call admission.
Amateur cell phone photography okay, all others contact MBDDPR@gmail.com for permission to photograph/videograph.