Each home MBDD bout this season offers a special Buy One Get One Free ticket offer at the door only: April 25th honors all Female Athletes!
Here’s how to get your BOGO
- Show up at the door wearing your current team jersey
- You’ve gotta be a female and play on a sports team to get this deal
- Bring a friend [it’s okay if THEY aren’t a female athlete…]
- Purchase a $15 ticket while you and your buddy enjoy some exciting derby action
- Tickets at the door are $15
- Kids 5 and under are free!
Wanna save some cash?
- Buy from a Derby Dame before April 24th for only $10
- Purchase from Brown Paper Tickets before April 24th
- Bring ID and Confirmation Number for will-call admission.
- Be a female athlete wearing your team’s jersey and BOGO ticket at the door
- This bout we partner up with Girls Inc., the nation’s leading research and evaluation organization on issues pertaining to girls and young women. They work with girls ages 8 to 18 with proven “girl-focused” programs at our outreach sites established at schools throughout Monterey County and San Benito.
- Our halftime will feature an interactive game: Dizzy Derby. Contestants will dress themselves in various derby wear, and run a race down the track. Meet us in the center at halftime to compete.
- Craft Jam Alley will feature artisan goods created by our own Derby Dames. 20% goes back to the league so bring your cash and support a good cause.
- Want to sit in the comfiest seat that offers the best viewing on the track? We raffle off our couch seating for only $1. Drawing to be held just prior to the first whistle. Get your tix at the booth in Derby Craft Alley.
- Got a derby crush? Send your favorite Derby Dame, Official or NSO some love. $1 buys you a telegram you can personalize–we will deliver all telegrams at half time and just after the final whistle.
- Bring your appetite: Kuki’s Gourmet Good Truck will be on the scene ready to take your order.
- Doors open at 6:00 pm, game starts at 7:00pm
- Open seating; all seating areas first-come-first-served. Must be 18+ to sit at the track boundary.
- Food vendor on site. No outside food or beverage allowed.
- Amateur cell phone photography okay, all others contact MBDDPR@gmail.com for permission to photograph/videograph.