Join us for our first bout of the season on Pi Day when The Monterey Bay Derby Dames take on The SIntral Valley Derby Girls on Saturday, March 14, 2015 at 7 pm at Water City Sports Center in Marina, CA.
Each home MBDD bout this season offers a special Buy One Get One Free ticket offer at the door only. March 14th honors all restaurant service workers. Join us for a pie-eating contest, sponsored by the fabulous Lafayette Bakery, at half time!
Here’s how to get your BOGO
- Show up at the door with your pay stub as proof of your special status as a Barista, Barmaid, Hash-Slinger, Hostess, Dishwasher, Busboy or all around Restaurant-Worker Extraordinaire
- Bring a friend
- Purchase a $15 ticket while you and a buddy enjoy some exciting derby action
- Tickets at the door are $15
- Kids 5 and under are free!
Wanna save some cash?
- Buy from a Derby Dame before March 14th for only $10
- Purchase from Brown Paper Tickets before March 14th
- Bring ID and Confirmation Number for will-call admission.
- Be a restaurant worker and BOGO ticket at the door with proof
- Doors open at 6:00 pm, game starts at 7:00pm
- Open seating; all seating areas first-come-first-served. Must be 18+ to sit at the track boundary.
- Food vendor on site. No outside food or beverage allowed.
- Amateur cell phone photography okay, all others contact MBDDPR@gmail.com for permission to photograph/videograph.
Monterey Bay Derby Dames vs. SIntral Valley Derby Girls
March 14, 2015
Water City Sports Center
2800 2nd Ave, Marina CA